This secure and quiet 1.7 Ha property in Treesbank; bordering the natural habitat of Helderfontein next to Kyalami; boasts a homely main house and 4 income earning cottages (earn around R20 000 - R30 000 per month!) 1.2 Ha of the property is open grassland: the perfect potential for equestrian facilities.
The 3 bed main house is homely and filled with natural light from the skylights. In the kitchen, the little breakfast nook, gets soft sunlight through the windows - the perfect spot to start your day.
Each cottage has it's own fenced off garden and carport. Inside they are all fitted with built in cupboards and kitchen with stove.
This property is a great opportunity that needs to be taken. Take a look at all of the features!
- 2 gated entrances
- 2 boreholes
- Security: laser beams, electric fencing, lintels, burglar proofing and security lights w/day/night switches
- 3 storerooms
- Staff accommodation
- Main House: 3 bed, 2 bath, entrance hall, storeroom, pantry, bar, lounge, dining room, kitchen w/pantry and breakfast nook, laundry area and sunroom/entertainment area with louvre roof
- Cottage 1: 1 bed, open plan lounge/kitchen, skylights, store room and carport
- Cottage 2: Bachelor flat and carport
- Cottage 3: 2 bed, lounge, dining room, skylights and lockup carport
- Cottage 4: 2 bed, open plan lounge/kitchen and lockup carport
- Staff quarters with full bathroom
- Close proximity to 4 private schools, new developments, easy access to William Nicol Drive & N14, Fourways shops etc
- Property falls inside urban edge and allows for sub-division of up to 30 units/Ha